From: Carlos on
Hi,

I am trying to use this control but intellisense does not show the HasFile
property, It shows Equals, and ReferenceEquals.only. Can someone help?

Thanks!

From: Patrice on
Seems you are using the class name so you see only the static (or shared if
vb) members. You have to get at an object instance to be able to see
instance members...

How do you get at the control included in your page ? If you are using
"FileUpload" as a name for this control try to use something else and see if
using this other name fix the issue.

Else you'll have to show just 3/4 lines that shows how you access this
control...

--
Patrice

"Carlos" <cahersab(a)yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : uqm#E4VwKHA.5940(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...