From: JohnE on
I have gridview that has templated fields in it. One of the template fields
has the calendar extender associated with it. All of this is inside of an
update panel which works fine so the gridview/webform doesn't flicker when a
control is used. But, with the update panel comes problems. It is with the
calendar extender. With no updatepanel, the calendar on the txtbox looks and
performs great, just like the css says it should. With the updatepanel, the
calendar still shows (smaller than normal) but is scrambled and the function
is questionable. Is there a way to prevent the update panel from scrambling
the calendar extender?
Thanks. John
From: JohnE on
Nevermind. I've given up using the updatepanel for the webform in question.
Thanks.