From: JeepNC on
I have some VBA code that saves a worksheet as XLText in Excel 9 but it
doesn't work in Excel 10. It appears that XLText is not a valid file format.
Instead I have the option of XLTextMSDOS, XLTextWindows etc. Does anyone
know which one of these will give me the same file format as the plain XLText
did in version 9?
From: Tom Ogilvy on
xlCSV

--