From: Vaibhav on
I am trying to populate dataset from gridview but it's not working . Can
anyone plz tell me how to do it..

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Hi,

You have to set the data in the items from the datarow, which is in the
collection from the datatable, which is again an item from the collection of
datatables in the dataset

Cor

From: "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" machin TA on
Hi,

"Vaibhav" <Vaibhav(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to populate dataset from gridview but it's not working . Can
> anyone plz tell me how to do it..

Usually it's the other way around, you populate the dataview from data that
comes in the Dataset.
Are you sure you want to get it from the datagrid and into aa datatable?

--
Ignacio Machin
http://www.laceupsolutions.com