From: Brian A. on
See if something here including the comments helps out:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/b/2005/07/13/filmstrip-view-and-customize-option-missing-from-my-pictures.htm

If no joy try:
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=view+filmstrip&qt_s=Search+Groups

I'll keep searching for a resolution although it doesn't look good at the
moment for your particular issue.

--

Brian A. Sesko
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm

From: Twayne on
Don't you need the .ini file and icon for folders where you want to use
filmstrip mode? I was just looking at my own setup and all the ones where I
have filmstrip available have the .ini file and pictures icon.

Just a thought,

Twayne

In news:%23$aYjtllKHA.5656(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
H.B. <hblair(a)sktc.net> typed:

From: Hot-text on
Images only can be in the Folder to View as a Filmstrip!
If there a mp3, htm, txt, wav, ex..ex.., file types in the Folder it will
not view as Filmstrip.
But as a Thumbnails you can View all file types!
For in Thumbnails it will make a Thumbnails images of your Pictures to view!

For Filmstrip is a images Display Brower only viewer!!!!!!!!!