From: Silvio on
Hello, is there a way to filer data from a List Box like is done for forms?

I will use 2 combo Box to filter data as follow:

Box1Options: Active, Incative All (meaning: show all record, show only if
active is true or only if active is false)

Box2Options: Red, Green, Yellow, Purple (Show only record where Red is true,
or Only these where Green is true and so on

The selections can run in any combination, meaning that you may or may not
have acombination from each combo box.

Thank you,
Silvio

Thank you,
Silvio
From: Dorian on
The listbox can be populated from a query so there is nothing to stop you
from changing the query and refreshing the listbox contents.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".