From: Bartosz on
Hi,

I try to record macro which filter range by error:
Sub test()
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!"
End Sub
but I got no data after macro worked.
Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click
consuming:
I have tto unselect "select all" and then select error "#N/D!". In 2003 it
was easier: click on arrow of autofilter, press "End" on keyboard and sekect
error.
Could You halep me with this small macro?

Regards,
Bartosz
From: Jacob Skaria on
Do you mean to filter the second field with #na error? as below

ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/A"

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Bartosz on
I filter with #N/D!"error. I got it from VLOOKUP function. I need to find
witch data not exist in second table.

Bartosz

From: Bartosz on
Hi,
Is here is any chanse to make this? I try with "CVErr" but there is no #N/D!
error.

Regrads,
Bartosz
"Bartosz" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to record macro which filter range by error:
> Sub test()
> ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!"
> End Sub
> but I got no data after macro worked.
> Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click
> consuming:
> I have tto unselect "select all" and then select error "#N/D!". In 2003 it
> was easier: click on arrow of autofilter, press "End" on keyboard and sekect
> error.
> Could You halep me with this small macro?
>
> Regards,
> Bartosz

Pages: 1
Prev: Column Coding