From: Allen Browne on
Regional settings for dates?

From: Dennis McDermott on
On 30 May, 02:43, "Allen Browne" <AllenBro...(a)SeeSig.invalid> wrote:
> Regional settings for dates?

Hello Allen, I had said a couple of posts ago that I had checked the
regional settings for dates, however I have just gone and checked them
again, and yes there was a difference (must have had a drink last time
I checked !!), on my main PC that worked as expected the short date
format was dd/MM/yyyy whereas on the other PC where it did not work
the short date format was dd/MM/yy I changed this to dd/MM/yyyy and it
then worked, I then changed it back to confirm that this was the
problem, and strangly I do not now get the error message I was getting
earlier:

"The expression you entered contain invalid syntax"
You may have entered a comma without a preceeding value or
identifier

But it just returns no records, which is to be expected.

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge, it's much appreciated.

Dennis