From: ernietan on
Hello!

I have 2 woorksheet. One contains raw data one is a summary sheet.

In the raw data shhet, under the "catergory" column, I need to count and
filter out all the Apples" in this column. The challege is , the number of
apples counted should be from Jan, Feb and Mar respectively.

Results counted must be shown in the second worksheet in Column A, B and C
respectively, representing Jan Feb and Mar.

Can I have the formulae for this ?Thank you..
--
help me

From: ozgrid.com on
PivotTable