From: Premal on
Can someone please tell me how to assign Macros to a Button?
From: ozgrid.com on
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/assign-macros.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
Use buttons from the Forms toolbar (View|Toolbars in xl2003 menus) to see that
toolbar.

Then click on the button and plop it on a sheet somewhere. You'll be prompted
to assign the macro right there. If you don't want to assign the macro then,
you can rightclick on the button and choose assign macro any time you want.

Remember, you'll want to put your macro into a General module -- not behind a
worksheet and not behind ThisWorkbook.

Premal wrote:

> Can someone please tell me how to assign Macros to a Button?

--

Dave Peterson