From: mackay on
Hi

My Find (search) option is not working.

Any ideas please ?

OE 6
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What's not working, exactly?

mackay wrote:
> My Find (search) option is not working.
>
> Any ideas please ?
>
> OE 6
From: mackay on
In my Outlook Express system there is a "Find" feature. This is like a
search system which allows one to find emails sent and received in the past
by inputting the name of the sender/receiver or part of a message or subject
name.

Mine is not working.

Mackay

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
I know what Find is. What happens when you try to search using the Find
feature?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: mackay on
Nothing happens at all.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> I know what Find is. What happens when you try to search using the Find
> feature?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>
> mackay wrote:
> > In my Outlook Express system there is a "Find" feature. This is like a
> > search system which allows one to find emails sent and received in the
> > past
> > by inputting the name of the sender/receiver or part of a message or
> > subject
> > name.
> >
> > Mine is not working.
> >
> >> What's not working, exactly?