From: Colin Hayes on

Hi All

I need a little help.

What would be the codes to enter in the Find and Replace boxes so that
the second decimal place in any number would be replaced with a given
number?

For example

5.97
16.23
22.64
9.66
105.26

Would become

5.95
16.25
22.65
9.65
105.55

if I wanted to search and replace the second digit to a 5.

Grateful for any advice.

Best Wishes
From: Per Jessen on
Hi

You can not use Find/Replace for this. Use a helper column to calculate the
the desired values, copy values in the helper column, and use paste special
to replace the original values:

=(INT(A1*10)+0.5)/10

Regards,
Per