From: FSt1 on
hi,
assuming first row in 2 and formala below in column A, try this formula.....
=OFFSET(B2,0,COUNT(B2:L2)-1)

Adjust cell references to suit your data.

Regards
FSt1

From: T. Valko on
This will return the rightmost numeric value that is not 0 from the
referenced range:

=LOOKUP(1E100,1/B2:Z2,B2:Z2)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"David Brogelli" <David Brogelli(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have lots of rows of data which are either a value between 50 and 200
> (e.g
> 115) or "0".
>
> Each column is a specific week of the year, ie from 1/1998 to 52/2009, so
> the values run from left to right giving a number for each week, and when
> there is not an entry for that week, there is a "0".
>
> I need a formula to find the last number entry of each row. I could
> obviously do this by scrolling to the last week (52/2009) an looking back
> until I see the first number which isn't 0, however I need to do this for
> around 1600 rows of data.
>
> I would greatly appreciated it if anybody could help me with this quiery.
>
> Thanks for your time.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Separate Date from a Text String