From: danklebs on
It is nearly impossible to find my posts. So I have to post something new
every time so that I can click on my username and find them that way. There
should be a link that gathers your own posts so you can see the answers to
your questions

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a670761-2120-458d-a113-810762d11900&dg=microsoft.public.access
From: Beetle on
Go to Google Groups and search on your user name (danklebs).
That's a simple way to find your posts/answers.

Don't expect MS to do anything to improve the web interface for
the newsgroup, especially since they're going to scuttle the whole
thing in a few months anyway.

--
_________

Sean Bailey