From: Gary. on
I am trying to reference and unbound text control in the footer of a
report. I want to add it to the page footer

Report Name: repYearEnd
Footer name: GroupFooter0
Unbound text box: TotUnitPrice
=[Reports]![repYearEnd].[GroupFooter0].[TotUnitPrice]
Access can't find the text control
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Try just

=[Reports]![repYearEnd]![TotUnitPrice]

The fact that the control's in a footer should make no difference: all
controls on the report need to have unique names.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Gary. on
"Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele(a)NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in news:
#DsoBWE8KHA.1748(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Try just
>
> =[Reports]![repYearEnd]![TotUnitPrice]
>
> The fact that the control's in a footer should make no difference: all
> controls on the report need to have unique names.

Thanks Mt Steele that was the answer I was looking for.

Is it possiable to run a sum total on a control in at footer? If so what do
I need to do

Pages: 1
Prev: report record source
Next: Finding Posts