From: Karl DeSaulniers on
I knew it had to be a script or handwriting font.
I googled script font, went to that site and had all the fonts
display the "A" and started scrolling.
Gave up on script fonts and typed in handwriting fonts and BAM!

;)

Karl

On Jun 8, 2010, at 7:45 PM, David McGlone wrote:

> On Monday 07 June 2010 22:22:31 Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>> It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>>
>> http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/
>> MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts
>
> Thank you Karl, how did you find it? every google search I did, I
> could find
> all types of fonts, but never could find that "A" to compare it.
>
> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Karl DeSaulniers on
That and I have an uncanny scanning ability while scrolling.
Don't know where it comes from, but glad its there.

lol

Karl

On Jun 8, 2010, at 7:45 PM, David McGlone wrote:

> On Monday 07 June 2010 22:22:31 Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>> It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>>
>> http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/
>> MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts
>
> Thank you Karl, how did you find it? every google search I did, I
> could find
> all types of fonts, but never could find that "A" to compare it.
>
> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: tedd on
>>On Monday 07 June 2010 22:22:31 Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>>>Hi Dave,
>>>It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>>>
>>>http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/
>>>MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts
>>
>>Thank you Karl, how did you find it? every google search I did, I could find
>>all types of fonts, but never could find that "A" to compare it.

I came in late on this thread, so please forgive me if I don't hit the mark.

Whenever I need to find the name of a font, I use this:

http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

The service is simply amazing.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I was absent from this list for a couple of days because somehow
I was unsubscribed. Interesting.

--
-------
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com
From: Dan Joseph on
On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:14 AM, tedd <tedd.sperling(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I came in late on this thread, so please forgive me if I don't hit the
> mark.
>
> Whenever I need to find the name of a font, I use this:
>
> http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Wow.... I just tried this out... I uploaded an image, it looked at it, and
told me what fonts the letters were using. Thanks Tedd!

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month. Promo
Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry