From: David McGlone on
Sorry everyone, I know this isn't PHP related and I hope I'm not out of line,
If I am I sincerly appologize. I don't know who else I could ask.

What I want to know if anyone can reconize this font. I have searched the web
high and low and can't find any matching letter "A's" in the font examples. I
could have found the correct font, but didn't have the "A" to compare it to.
I've also checked Ooo.org's list of fonts and Gimp's list of fonts without any
luck. Anyway I stuck the image of the letter on my website

http://www.dmcentral.net/letterA.jpg

--
Blessings,
David M.
From: Karl DeSaulniers on
Hi Dave,
It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.

http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/
MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts

HTH,

Karl

On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:01 PM, David McGlone wrote:

> Sorry everyone, I know this isn't PHP related and I hope I'm not
> out of line,
> If I am I sincerly appologize. I don't know who else I could ask.
>
> What I want to know if anyone can reconize this font. I have
> searched the web
> high and low and can't find any matching letter "A's" in the font
> examples. I
> could have found the correct font, but didn't have the "A" to
> compare it to.
> I've also checked Ooo.org's list of fonts and Gimp's list of fonts
> without any
> luck. Anyway I stuck the image of the letter on my website
>
> http://www.dmcentral.net/letterA.jpg
>
> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

From: Adam Richardson on
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Karl DeSaulniers <karl(a)designdrumm.com>wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>

> http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts
>
> HTH,
>
> Karl
>

> On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:01 PM, David McGlone wrote:
>
> Sorry everyone, I know this isn't PHP related and I hope I'm not out of
>> line,
>> If I am I sincerly appologize. I don't know who else I could ask.
>>
>> What I want to know if anyone can reconize this font. I have searched the
>> web
>> high and low and can't find any matching letter "A's" in the font
>> examples. I
>> could have found the correct font, but didn't have the "A" to compare it
>> to.
>> I've also checked Ooo.org's list of fonts and Gimp's list of fonts without
>> any
>> luck. Anyway I stuck the image of the letter on my website
>>
>> http://www.dmcentral.net/letterA.jpg
>>
>> --
>> Blessings,
>> David M.
>>
>> --
>>

> Karl DeSaulniers
> Design Drumm
> http://designdrumm.com

I believe Karl nailed it. And, for future reference, WhatTheFont works
quite well for this type of thing most of the time. I quick tested the
image (after quick pulling out the background), and it was one of the top
suggestions.

Adam

--
Nephtali: PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com
From: David McGlone on
On Monday 07 June 2010 22:22:31 Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
>
> http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/Detail.htm?pid=203813&/cgi-bin/
> MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=8346&query=HANDWRITING&SCOPE=Fonts

Thank you Karl, how did you find it? every google search I did, I could find
all types of fonts, but never could find that "A" to compare it.

--
Blessings,
David M.
From: David McGlone on
On Monday 07 June 2010 23:22:14 Adam Richardson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Karl DeSaulniers
<karl(a)designdrumm.com>wrote:
> > Hi Dave,
> > It is called "Fine Hand" I believe. Found a copy here.
> >

> I believe Karl nailed it. And, for future reference, WhatTheFont works
> quite well for this type of thing most of the time. I quick tested the
> image (after quick pulling out the background), and it was one of the top
> suggestions.

Thanks Adam. I just read your e-mail and I didn't know what you were referring
to, so I Googled it and I see what you are talking about.

Thanks for the information, I'll surely be using that site from now on.

--
Blessings,
David M.