From: tt on
I have a list of products with the cost of each (each product appears on the
list multiple times with varying costs). I need to create a formula that will
pull the lowest cost for each product into another existing list which
displays all the products once.

Any help is appreciated.
From: Don Guillett on
This is an ARRAY formula that must be entered using ctrl+shift+enter. If
same sht, remove sht reference

=MIN(IF(Sheet11!A2:A22=a1,Sheet11!B2:B22))

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Squeaky on
Hi tt,

Since a vlookup will always pull the first instance it finds, sort your list
by the product column (or part number or whatever value you are looking up)
first, then by the price column in the order of smallest to largest. That way
all the items are grouped, the smaller price will be on top, and will be
found first.

Squeaky