From: MICKEY_sas_beginner on
Hi, all
I have a dataset with over 100 variables and about 20-30 variables
with all values as "missing" and defined as numberic vars. Now I would
like to find these variables out and then translate all the "DOT" to
the "BLANK", in other words, turning them from numberic variables to
character variables.
Any suggestion to do it efficiently?

Thanks!

From: Arthur Tabachneck on
Mickey,

This isn't a complete answer to your question, but take a look at:
support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/048-2010.pdf

It may be enough to get you started.

Art

From: Patrick on
In case your motivation to do so is only to have no dots in table
output: Check out OPTIONS MISSING=' ';
From: MICKEY_sas_beginner on
On May 21, 6:45 pm, Patrick <patrick.mat...(a)gmx.ch> wrote:
> In case your motivation to do so is only to have no dots in table
> output: Check out OPTIONS MISSING=' ';

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!!!