From: Petersen, Vegard Krog on
Rom skrev:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:59:53 +0200, Petersen, Vegard Krog wrote:
>
>> Have upgraded to Firefox 3.
>>
>> Anybody know of any Firefox 3-compatible "classic" theme?
>> "Classic" referring to the old Netscape/Mozilla look.
>>
>> N-scape1, FoxScape and Perennial all dead and not compatible...
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1738
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4083
>> http://digiboy.deviantart.com/art/Perennial-0-2-2-10768290
>
> Saw this Experimental one amongst the recently updated add-ons:
> Orthodox <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/7912>

Cool! Thanks! :-) I feel like a kid in the candy store now.... :-)

Installed it; seems to work at first glance. X's on tabs there (not in
the hacked FoxScape) and 'Awesomebar' works.

He even made one for Thunderbird! Woho! :-) That has not been available
since a an old theme that worked in Thunderbird 0.6...

http://www.auburn.edu/~nzk0001/sci/moztheme.htm

Kind regards from Vegard
From: Petersen, Vegard Krog on
Petersen, Vegard Krog skrev:

> He even made one for Thunderbird! Woho! :-) That has not been available
> since a an old theme that worked in Thunderbird 0.6...
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/7912
> http://www.auburn.edu/~nzk0001/sci/moztheme.htm

And as he warned: Only in Linux and it screws up in Windows. Buggers!

Regards from Vegard
From: Petersen, Vegard Krog on
Petersen, Vegard Krog skrev:
> Petersen, Vegard Krog skrev:
>>
>> He even made one for Thunderbird! Woho! :-) That has not been
>> available since a an old theme that worked in Thunderbird 0.6...
>>
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/7912
>> http://www.auburn.edu/~nzk0001/sci/moztheme.htm
>
> And as he warned: Only in Linux and it screws up in Windows. Buggers!

As of yesterday; it works in Thunderbird for Windows also. Yahooooo! :-)