From: bigb on
whut?

From: Greendot on
Are you serious? "Wishings" is so not a word.

From: Aaron on
dear mister shustas. all your bases will belong to us.

From: irrelevant_meme on
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more
like?

From: CodeReign on
Dear Mr. Guthnar,
Please don't reproduce. As every technically enabled person is aware, IE
breaks every standard and builds away from cross-platform browsing
capabilities. It still contains the same rendering problems found in IE 6.

Sincerely the technically enabled population of the planet earth.

"shusta guthnar" wrote:

> dear mister nathans. your validatorness will rarely work with the
> fox. the foxes is haveing much confusion when validation are needed
> on pages because when many users are using the fox at one time it get
> very confusing. go use your internet explorers only and you will have
> many successes and happinesses in your hearts because this is doing
> the most best needful. wishings you many happinesses in your computer
> internets.
>
> happinesses to helping
>
> shusta
>

> On Mar 24, 3:39 pm, "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokal...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> > When I write a custom validator (by inheriting from the BaseValidator class)
> > and add a JavaScript function for client-side validation, Firefox does not
> > use it. All my validators work perfectly fine in Internet Explorer, and I'm
> > not using any browser-specific JavaScript or getting any JavaScript errors,
> > so what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
> > --
> > Nathan Sokalski
> > njsokal...(a)hotmail.comhttp://www.nathansokalski.com/