From: Leythos on
In article <1jidvru.jr9dq41dp62xoN%sapo68(a)gmail.com>, sapo68(a)gmail.com
says...

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to choose a good firewall.
> I see Cisco ASA5510 and Juniper SSG140, both similar features and
> prices.
>
> Any other friendly advice for similar devices?
> Pro & Cons for Cisco Vs Juniper?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I've installed WatchGuard appliances where I have a choice, for almost a
decade and found them to be a lot friendlier than anything CISCO and
with better support than Juniper - IMO.

Trust yourself.
From: Burkhard Ott on
On Wed, 12 May 2010 14:51:12 +0200, SAP wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to choose a good firewall.
> I see Cisco ASA5510 and Juniper SSG140, both similar features and
> prices.
>
> Any other friendly advice for similar devices? Pro & Cons for Cisco Vs
> Juniper?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Go with Juniper, worry-free installation/configuration and maintenance.

cheers
From: JShepherd on
In article <MPG.2654717ae9beb77b98a350(a)us.news.astraweb.com>,
spam999free(a)rrohio.com says...

>In article <1jidvru.jr9dq41dp62xoN%sapo68(a)gmail.com>, sapo68(a)gmail.com
>says...
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm going to choose a good firewall.
>> I see Cisco ASA5510 and Juniper SSG140, both similar features and
>> prices.
>>
>> Any other friendly advice for similar devices?
>> Pro & Cons for Cisco Vs Juniper?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>
>I've installed WatchGuard appliances where I have a choice, for almost a
>decade and found them to be a lot friendlier than anything CISCO and
>with better support than Juniper - IMO.
>
>--
>You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
>voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
>Trust yourself.
>spam999free(a)rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Does the watchguard XTM 2 series have IPv6 support ?

From: Leythos on
In article <hsi1b2$m9r$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
invalid(a)nowhere.com says...

> In article <MPG.2654717ae9beb77b98a350(a)us.news.astraweb.com>,
> spam999free(a)rrohio.com says...
> >
> >In article <1jidvru.jr9dq41dp62xoN%sapo68(a)gmail.com>, sapo68(a)gmail.com
> >says...
> >>

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm going to choose a good firewall.
> >> I see Cisco ASA5510 and Juniper SSG140, both similar features and
> >> prices.
> >>
> >> Any other friendly advice for similar devices?
> >> Pro & Cons for Cisco Vs Juniper?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >
> >I've installed WatchGuard appliances where I have a choice, for almost a
> >decade and found them to be a lot friendlier than anything CISCO and
> >with better support than Juniper - IMO.
> >

> Does the watchguard XTM 2 series have IPv6 support ?

Don't know, but you can check the website www.watchguard.com

Trust yourself.
From: JShepherd on
In article <MPG.265656c7b9202b4298a35d(a)us.news.astraweb.com>,
spam999free(a)rrohio.com says...

>In article <hsi1b2$m9r$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
>invalid(a)nowhere.com says...
>>
>> In article <MPG.2654717ae9beb77b98a350(a)us.news.astraweb.com>,
>> spam999free(a)rrohio.com says...
>> >
>> >In article <1jidvru.jr9dq41dp62xoN%sapo68(a)gmail.com>, sapo68(a)gmail.com
>> >says...

>> >I've installed WatchGuard appliances where I have a choice, for almost a
>> >decade and found them to be a lot friendlier than anything CISCO and
>> >with better support than Juniper - IMO.
>> >

>> Does the watchguard XTM 2 series have IPv6 support ?
>
>Don't know, but you can check the website www.watchguard.com

Tried that, all I could find was a 2 page specification overview.