From: Jeannot on
Dear all Tclers and Tklers,
Over the last few years, we were really glad to welcome you to
Strasbourg for a convivial EuroTcl meeting. Next year is somehow
special, since we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the European
Tcl/Tk User Meeting. Then once again we are really happy to invite you
to the

1Oth European Tcl/Tk User Meeting or EuroTcl

It will take place in Strasbourg, France, on June 4-5 2011.

As this time we thought to announce a bit earlier than previous
years ;-). Now fully aware of that you highlight the spot in your
agendas. Information, events, registration and abstract submission
will be done as usual on-line at :

http://www.eurotcl.org/

The new version of the website will be made available in September or
October and abstract submission will start a bit later. Information
will be also made available on the dedicated wiki page http://wiki.tcl.tk/26620.

We would be very grateful to people that would forward this
announcement to forums/newsgroups being related in any way with tcl/
tk.

So please mark the 4th and 5th of June 2011 in your agenda and see you
next year!

Jean
From: Jeannot on
Dear all,
as mentioned by Kroc on the french newsgroup. The real dates are the
3rd and 4th of June (as always a friday and saturday). Sorry for this
misleading information...

Pages: 1
Prev: Tcl C Help
Next: File list handling