|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Primitive Messages
Hello, I was asked to write primitive messages for call processing test automation project. I am not sure if I should just starting writing them in word document or are there any tools I can use? Thanks in advance! ... 13 Aug 2010 17:56
Tcl-URL! - weekly Tcl news and links (Aug 13)
QOTW: "After years using Tcl I still get surprised how other languages' features can easily be reproduced here." - silas Presentation proposals are all in; now it's time to register for the upcoming Tcl/Tk Conference: http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/ Kevin Walzer shares the abundance of... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
Profiling a package using TclOO
Dear list, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I would like to get into profiling of some of my TclOO classes, i.e. some use cases for their methods. Now, I see that the Tcllib profiler package redefines the "proc" command to do the dynamic source code analysis. Now, would that behave anywhere near correctly... 13 Aug 2010 08:07
Perplexing memory allocation pattern in Tk under Windows
In working on a Tk application, I noticed the following memory allocation pattern in Tk running under Windows XP. Choose your favorite Tk application, Tk Demo will do. Start the Task Manager and display the "Mem Usage" column in the "Processes" tab. Now start the app. On my systems, Tk Demo allocates ~8 M... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Reg: Automation Framework Design
Hi All, I am planning to design an automation framework which uses User Interface for automation. That user interface should have an editor (which supports TCL) and Execution module. I need information regarding the user interface part. How can I design this user interface using TK? and how to integrate this u... 12 Aug 2010 14:45
Question about TclJava...
Hi all, I have written a Tcl extension in Java: public class JavaTest extends Extension { public void init(Interp interp) { /* Register some commands... */ interp.createCommand("creole_JavaTest", new creole_JavaTest()); } public static void SetComponentHome(Str... 11 Aug 2010 19:08
Expect & plink returnes special symbol
Hello, I have a problem with Expect under Windows 7 64 bits (I reproduce the problem under XP 32 bits) Let me explain: I have to telnet a remote device. As telnet client, I'm using plink because I can also ssh if needed. The telnet connection is fine, but when I send a commande to the device, the response cont... 10 Aug 2010 06:55
Using NRE inside of loops in C
Well Tclers, I have an interesting problem, and feel free to tell me "Hypnotoad, that's not what NRE was designed for!" To speed up my Tcl code, I have several what I call "containers" that map C data structures to Key/Value lists and back again. One of the features I've found most handy are routines evaluates a ... 10 Aug 2010 08:00
namespace export and pkg_mkIndex
This is the code: === package provide Report 1.0 namespace eval ::Report::Html::Table { namespace export Merge namespace export Create } namespace eval ::Report::Html::Histogram { namespace export Create } proc ::Report::Html::Table::Merge {} { ... } proc ::Report::Html::Table::Create... 9 Aug 2010 22:18
Readahead in proc? Or mark something DATA in tcl?
Hi, I've been trying to solve this problem for a few weeks already, but I'm not able to come up with anything yet. Perhaps you guys can help. I have a file that is a "partial" tcl script written for a proprietary application. This application has a tcl interpreter built in and can understand tcl syntax. Howeve... 10 Aug 2010 04:45
coded logging broken by expect spawn
i am starting the process of automating the retrieval and building of changes to vim using expect my first [bash] script (named 't') performs an 'hg incoming' to see if there are changes to the code -- it is coded as follows: <script> #!/bin/bash # test incoming for data or not, write to appropriate log ... 9 Aug 2010 13:26
Frequent Wiki problems
In this moment Wiki again is inaccessible ( Server Error: invalid command name "^/" ). Maybe could be better to just install... Apache? Or Lighttpd? -- Zbigniew ... 8 Aug 2010 18:55
exec fails but re-directed stdout and stdlog is empty
I'm trying to execute a shell command with exec and redirect stderr and stdout to a file as follows: exec $cmd >& [file join $root_home log exec.log] I know the command is failing because my program executes nothing further after this line. That's why I'm trying to log stderr and stdout, for debugging purpose... 7 Aug 2010 15:49
Ffidl and ShellExecuteEx
Hello everybody. I'm trying to use Ffidl package and currently stuck with a problem. Particularly, I need to call ShellExecuteEx function (its description can be found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762154%28v=VS.85%29.aspx). The problem is that it takes a pointer to SHELLEXECUTEINFO structure, an... 7 Aug 2010 15:49
Xft : please explain me !
Hello ! There are things I don't understand in Xft handling in Tcl. I'm working with Tcl/tk 8.6. By issuing : if {[catch {::tk::pkgconfig get fontsystem} xft]} {set xft no-xft} -> puts $xft gives xft. Also, in config.log, the flag HAVE_XFT is set to 1. OK, my tcl/tk is Xft enabled . In my widget, I use a xlib... 10 Aug 2010 11:20
How can I pass an array of strings from C++ to Tcl
I just not able to send an array of strings to Tcl, I'm using: Tcl_SetObjResult(interp,ResultList); also I don't know even how to debug on that? ... 6 Aug 2010 10:26
How to calculate "elapsed time" and "functions execution time"in log file?
Ahmad wrote: Hi, How can I calculate "elapsed time" since the start of my script as well as "execution time" of each command. I need to use this in writing log file. "elapsed time" -- see the time command. "execution time" -- OS dependent, please specify OS. -- +----------------------------... 5 Aug 2010 18:02
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11