First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Is there any direct way to interpret env vars read from file?Error in regexp
Ahmad wrote: Hi, I'm reading a configuration file passed to my tcl script. This configuration file, could contain paths to certain files using environment variables: for example: file1_path $var1/$var2/${var3}/file.ext My script is parsing the config file, splitting each line to get ke... 5 Aug 2010 20:16
How to calculate "elapsed time" and "functions execution time" in log file?
Hi, How can I calculate "elapsed time" since the start of my script as well as "execution time" of each command. I need to use this in writing log file. Does anybody have good log writing procs ready to use? Thanks, Ahamd ... 6 Aug 2010 03:53
Is there any direct way to interpret env vars read from file? Error in regexp
Hi, I'm reading a configuration file passed to my tcl script. This configuration file, could contain paths to certain files using environment variables: for example: file1_path $var1/$var2/${var3}/file.ext My script is parsing the config file, splitting each line to get key and value (path) of entries. ... 11 Aug 2010 06:00
What is the best way to handle file names passed to a TCL script?
Hi, I am writing a TCL script that takes some file names from user. If these input file names exist in a relative place to current location, user may enter them in relative path to current location, for example: myScript.tcl ../file1 ../../abc/file2 xyz/file3 file4 cwb* My question is: What is the b... 12 Aug 2010 19:10
regexp help
I've been trying to get a regexp that will match lines that match a particular first part but do not end and two specified last parts. For instance if I have the following input: a abc dkkdkdkdChuck; a abc oeriererer; a abc oeriereXY; my regexp must only match line 2 ( a abc oeriererer;) which means I need ... 5 Aug 2010 16:53
clock format causes infinite loop? with its use of "dict exists"
Hello all What steps will reproduce the problem? That is a hard one, I have a procedure which I call to log the progress of a batch control job. This job has been running for many days and has called the procedure many many times (<500,000) This event has occurred 3 times during that time, it is hard to tell i... 11 Aug 2010 18:02
how to identify odd 1's in a binary number using regexp
hi , how to identify odd 1's in a binary number my binary numbers is 110010001010101111110110 11010101010101111110110 11101101010101100011011 11111100110101010111101 ... 6 Aug 2010 08:15
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 01:35
calling back TCL from C
Hi I am trying to callback a TCL function from C. TCL calls my C function with a Tcl_Obj* that represents the function to be called back with certain arguments. When I'm ready to call the TCL function back, I do Tcl_Obj* callbackObj = (argument to C function from TCL call, let's say "callback_test") Tcl_... 9 Aug 2010 08:59
Event-driven way of getting file updates?
Dear group, I need to monitor something in the range of 1000 to 10,000 files in a directory for updates in the most efficient manner possible. What I am doing now is to store file modification information and then going through them one by one at timed intervals to se if the mdate has changed. Now, is this the o... 4 Aug 2010 15:47
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12