First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Please help : suppress error message from exec
Hi all, I posted similar question before, but didn't get a good solution about this. Now I am trying to figure out if I can go around with this. The problem is I am using exec to call an external program, like exec program_a.exe -input something.txt The program runs well, at least I got what I need. But a... 17 Jul 2010 06:35
How top create starpack with multiple tcl files and other packages
Hi, I am using ActiveTcl8.5 on Linux machine. My application contains multiple .tcl files. I also use smtp, mime packages. Everything works fine in my home directory. However when I try to create a starpack nothing works. I have "package require smtp 1.4.5" on top of my script. When I try to run the starpa... 15 Jul 2010 09:50
Apache Rivet 2.0.1 released
Apache Rivet 2.0.1 has been released yesterday Apache Rivet is a system for creating dynamic web content via a programming language integrated with Apache Web Server. It is designed to be fast, powerful and extensible, consume few system resources, be easy to learn, and to provide the user with a platform that ca... 15 Jul 2010 03:23
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:20
Parsing XMLs including special characters
Hi, I once wrote a tcl code that parses an xml file which has in its text elements spcecial characters like "<" which is normally not a good practice to include in an xml text element. However, when I ran my parsing tcl code on that xml file on Sun Solaris system, and using the Tclxml-3.2 package using only the ... 15 Jul 2010 18:43
Killing a thread/program after calling it
Dear All, I am having a very big head about a problem. I am wondering if anyone can help me here. I have to constantly calling a program through "exec", for example exec program_a.exe -input something.txt This will be called on in a loop inside a script. The problem is, this program_a.exe seems never c... 13 Jul 2010 13:07
exec converting / to \
Hello, I've run into an interesting problem that I've been unable to workaround as of yet. The following code results in / being converted to \ at execution time set buildCommand {msbuild /t:setup} exec $buildCommand TCL is apparently trying to execute msbuild \t:setup for some reason. However exec ... 13 Jul 2010 13:07
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://ukcollegegirls.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 12 Jul 2010 21:49
Newbie interger question
Hi, Another newbie question.....I have a procedure that uses the "after" command. I provide the "after" command an argument from multiplying two values together. The two values come from two scale bars. One of the scale bar values is multiplied by 0.01 to express the final result as a percent. Example: ... 14 Jul 2010 23:05
Another suggestion/asking: background for canvas
Would it be problematic to add to canvas something like "-backgroundimage" option (you know, what I mean, there's nothing to explain)? I'm aware, that I can create an image, then place it usual way at specific coords - but there's still a question: if canvas can have background filled with pixels of the same colo... 20 Jul 2010 13:33