First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Newbie text question
Hi, Can someone point me in the right direction to research how to do the following: 1. I want to be able to type text into a text box. This part is easy...I already have this code. ;) 2. As soon as the first character is typed, I want another process (is 'process' the correct term?) to read that charact... 9 Jul 2010 03:59
freewrap
When i try to change the directory or delete a file on a network drive or other mounted drive it fails when the application is wrapped but works fine when not wrapped ... 9 Jul 2010 10:32
Any one tried compiling tcl with VC 2010 express
Hi, Wanted to know if anyone tried compiling tcl8.5.8 with VC 2010 express edition? I have tried and am facing an error in tclPosixStr.c It seems that errno.h has changed in VC 2010 and now includes definitions for "Posix Supplement" I think tclWinPort.h should start declaring these macros after 150 or so. ... 9 Jul 2010 05:03
ActiveTCL/Tablelist broken - bug found?
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Gerhard Reithofer wrote: On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Andreas Leitgeb wrote: Gerhard Reithofer <gerhard.reitho...(a)tech-edv.co.at> wrote: $ tclsh % package require tablelist ;;; ### One blank line here % proc unknown args { puts "Unknown: $args" } ...... 9 Jul 2010 13:51
An expanding tablelist
Hi, I'm trying to get a tablelist to expand automatically. I.e. if you enter some data in the bottom-right hand cell and press tab, then I would like to insert an additional row at the bottom of the table and start to edit the first cell of the new row. I can do this, but in addition, if you complete the ... 10 Jul 2010 09:25
Playing dice with smtp package
To follow up on a recent thread on problems with the smtp package, the removal of Trf has not fully resolved the issue. It seems that the problem with sending large email messages still persist - and seems almost random except for the size of the messages. By large, I do not mean megabytes but around 10K. ... 7 Jul 2010 15:40
canvas $pathname -wrap 1
I would to ask: could be possible to add to canvas command an option, which will allow to create "wrapped canvas" - when an object crossing the edge enters the area from the opposite side? What do you think? -- Zbigniew ... 7 Jul 2010 13:27
WS::Client and WSDL imports
I'm working with an existing (and rather rococo) web service that has a very particular model of how it publishes its WSDL. In particular, it publishes its service address in one WSDL, its service definition in another WSDL, and the types and elements used in a whole slew of XSDs. It's frankly a mess, but I'm stuck... 15 Jul 2010 00:10
making executables from expect scripts
Hi, I have a perl program which uses an expect script to login to a remote machine. Since the expect script contains the password, it would be good to make it an executable out of it. Pls help me on this. ... 7 Jul 2010 03:37
Evaluating a complex list as a recursive command call?
Dear group, First of all, apologies to the members of #tcl - I posted this yesterday and got some answers, but not the whole story, so people may have seen this before. I would like to construct a list of lists (possibly containing lists.. and so on), and evaluate them as a command call. So, in this example: ... 7 Jul 2010 03:37