From: dave on
When i try to change the directory or delete a file on a network drive
or other mounted drive it fails when the application is wrapped but
works fine when not wrapped
From: DTM on
On Jul 8, 6:11 pm, dave <i...(a)clubnet.ie> wrote:
> When i try to change the directory or delete a file on a network drive
> or other mounted drive it fails when the application is wrapped but
> works fine when not wrapped

Could you please post a short example script that reproduces this
problem?

Does the misbehavior occur on more than one machine?

Dennis LaBelle (freeWrap author)
From: dave on
On Jul 8, 8:11 pm, DTM <gone2cani...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 6:11 pm, dave <i...(a)clubnet.ie> wrote:
>
> > When i try to change the directory or delete a file on a network drive
> > or other mounted drive it fails when the application is wrapped but
> > works fine when not wrapped
>
> Could you please post a short example script that reproduces this
> problem?
>
> Does the misbehavior occur on more than one machine?
>
> Dennis LaBelle (freeWrap author)

##location for search
set location "L:\\SC\\\xml_out"

foreach file [ glob -dir $location\\ *.XML] {

##now we must open each file

set doc [ dom parse [ tDOM::xmlReadFile $file ]

}

## this will give an error that nothing is found when the script is
wrapped

From: dave on
On Jul 9, 9:46 am, dave <i...(a)clubnet.ie> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 8:11 pm, DTM <gone2cani...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 8, 6:11 pm, dave <i...(a)clubnet.ie> wrote:
>
> > > When i try to change the directory or delete a file on a network drive
> > > or other mounted drive it fails when the application is wrapped but
> > > works fine when not wrapped
>
> > Could you please post a short example script that reproduces this
> > problem?
>
> > Does the misbehavior occur on more than one machine?
>
> > Dennis LaBelle (freeWrap author)
>
> ##location for search
>                 set location "L:\\SC\\\xml_out"
>
> foreach file [ glob  -dir $location\\ *.XML] {
>
>                 ##now we must open each file
>
>                 set doc [ dom parse [ tDOM::xmlReadFile   $file ]
>
> }
>
> ## this will give an error that nothing is found when the script is
> wrapped

Also

if [ catch { file delete -force $location\\$file } ] {}

will not work , butr will work in the unwrapped state