First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
TCL in NS2
Hi, I wrote a TCL script in NS2 which involves running multiple Voice and Video sessions. I am not able to troubleshoot one error. Can any one help me regarding this issue. Please contact me. Am not able to attach the program with this mail. My email ID is mehera.subbu(a)gmail.com ... 10 Jun 2010 07:46
tcl for CGI?
Hi, Are there a lot of users uses TCL for cgi? or any web development using TCL? ... 14 Jun 2010 10:37
Returning multidimensional array from a proc ?
Hi, I have multidimensional array in a proc and which to return it. I.e Is there is a way to get 2 or 3 dimensional array from a procedure? Best Regards, Yaron ... 10 Jun 2010 11:06
nice ticketing system in tcl?
does the openacs ticketing system work nicely? does it allow email to open tickets? ... 10 Jun 2010 00:12
2nd Call For Papers, 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference 2010
First, an apology to all who may have already tried to submit a paper abstract to tclconference(a)googlegroups.com the email contact mentioned in the 1st Call For Papers, and getting a message back claiming, paraphrased, that "This group does not exist". This mail was sent by Google due to the chosen spam c... 9 Jun 2010 23:06
is there a lightweight markup language rendering engine using text widget
On Jun 9, 12:37 am, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu+J...(a)realss.com> wrote: In some part of the program I am writing I need to display a content-rich text by reading it from a file. By content-rich, I mean it have title level 1 to 3, uses oblique, bold style for some text. The original purpose is to display product... 9 Jun 2010 18:41
Help! Teacup ate my TDBC installation
I've been using TDBC happily (on ubuntu 8.04 LTS) for over a year now. I've just done a 'teacup update', and now % package require tdbc::mysql complains that TclOO isn't present or is incomplete. % package present TclOO reveals that I have TclOO 0.6.1 loaded and % package version TclOO shows that th... 1 Jul 2010 15:33
is there a lightweight markup language rendering engine usingtext widget
Zhang Weiwu schrieb: In some part of the program I am writing I need to display a content-rich text by reading it from a file. By content-rich, I mean it have title level 1 to 3, uses oblique, bold style for some text. The original purpose is to display product description and welcome text, but later my use... 9 Jun 2010 06:25
is there a lightweight markup language rendering engine using textwidget
In some part of the program I am writing I need to display a content-rich text by reading it from a file. By content-rich, I mean it have title level 1 to 3, uses oblique, bold style for some text. The original purpose is to display product description and welcome text, but later my user make much more use of this ... 9 Jun 2010 02:05
How to simulate a mouse click?
as written on http://wiki.tcl.tk/10002 event generate .c <Enter> update set X [expr [winfo pointerx .] - [winfo rootx .]] set Y [expr [winfo pointery .] - [winfo rooty .]] event generate .c <ButtonPress-1> -x $X -y $Y This looks really complicated. One would assume something like this: ... 11 Jun 2010 08:06