First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Parsed C++ source code with regsub does not compile on Windows
Hello, I discovered about Tcl just a couple of months ago and I already love it! But since I am a new developer I am not very experienced. I have some problems with a parser of a C++ source code on a Windows machine. I developed the code on my Mac and everything works just fine, but when I execute the same p... 18 Jun 2010 01:32
database interface supporting multiple statements
Does one exist for tcl that will talk to MS SQL Server? I'd like to do something like the following: select * from {select ....} into #temp go select x, y, z from #temp where <filter1> go select x,y,z from #temp where <filter2> go ..... tclodbc doesn't complain when I try this, but also doesn't work: it ... 19 Jun 2010 12:22
teapot and libraries
Is it possible to install the whole tcllib in one shot using the teapot? Would I install it as a "profile"? How do you specify the version numbers for the library? DrS ... 17 Jun 2010 16:45
ANN: DeskMLKit version 0.1 for Linux and/or Windows
DeskMLKit is an open source, Tcl-based alternative to Adobe AIR and/or Appcelerator, that enables the creation of a standalone desktop applications from web content including HTML, CSS and Javascript. Many thanks to the developers of the Hv3, TclKit, and Tcl itself, on which this project is based. Its amazing wh... 21 Jun 2010 12:26
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://ukcitygirls.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:01
teapot
Is it possible to update the teapot with a local file? Specifically, I would like to update a tcllib package (mime) with a modified version of itself? Teacup doesn't seem to have that option. DrS ... 17 Jun 2010 02:27
Tk limitation: getting the selection with a specific timestamp?
Hi all, I was looking into the tkdnd not working under linux, and seems that KDE has become much less forgiving than the past :-) The XDND protocol dictates that the selection should be retrieved with a specific timestamp. In an attempt to not reinvent the wheel, I used "selection get", which seemed to work ... 16 Jun 2010 16:34
Tclhttpd: unable to serve .swf files?
Hi all, I'm getting a very weird bug(?) with tclhttpd. On Mac OS X, I've unwrapped the latest tclhttpd starkit distribution and replaced the htdocs directory with mine; wrapped everything and copied it onto a Win XP box. If I try to download a .swf file nothing happens: tclhttp is still responsive but the req... 22 Jun 2010 03:55
Smtp bug
Hello, A script I have used for a long time to send a notification email is failing after upgrading tcllib from 1.10 to 1.12. I am attaching the error trace below. The funny thing is even though it results in an error and stops the script, the email does go out fine. Any ideas what is causing the proble... 17 Jun 2010 12:17
Save Image with resolution settings
An image is created using "image create photo". This may be saved using the method "write" "image photo" has the capability to save an image into a file. Is it possible to set the resolution setting (often called dpi), present in many image file formats ? An image always has Width and Height in Pixels. Using ... 17 Jun 2010 10:02