First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Parser tools : "expected start <= end for range"
Dear group, I am using the parser tools to generate a snit parser for a file format. So far, I have been sucessful using this generator script: ------- package require pt::pgen package require fileutil puts [file normalize [file join [file dirname [file normalize [info script] ] ] .. filetypes TextGrid.pe... 26 Jul 2010 18:16
Need Help: TCL\TK - adding multiple buttons in frame
Hi All, I am trying to add buttons in the frame Using TCL/Tk language. I am able to create frame and add button in it. The problem is that, if i am keep adding the buttons in the frame then they will not appear in the frame after some count, I wanted them to come in the next line once it reaches to frame size. ... 26 Jul 2010 17:08
TCL glob/file exists vs stale NFS handles
Hi, Long story short, the company I work for uses Rational ClearCase which allows our files to be mounted on NFS stores. I'm working on something unique to the company at the moment -- opening/comparing CSV file data. However, something is erroneous with the NFS mount and IT feels that it's not a problem. The tr... 26 Jul 2010 17:08
Tcl/Tk 8.5.8: How to check the existence of an image in memory?
Στις 26/7/2010 7:17 μμ, ο/η jmc έγραψε: Hello, On the console, I create an image, and after, try to verify this image is actually created : Here is a "copy and paste" for what I did : (Images) 32 % image create photo testRawImage -data $rawData testRawImage (Images) 33 % info exists testRa... 27 Jul 2010 12:49
Tcl/Tk 8.5.8: How to check the existence of an image in memory ?
Hello, On the console, I create an image, and after, try to verify this image is actually created : Here is a "copy and paste" for what I did : (Images) 32 % image create photo testRawImage -data $rawData testRawImage (Images) 33 % info exists testRawImage 0 I believe "info exists" (Tcl) is not the ri... 27 Jul 2010 09:29
anybody using the hv3 browser much?
I would like to encourage Tcl developers to use the hv3 web browser written in Tcl. The underlying project is open source but has stagnated and I think could be an excellent opportunity for Tcl developers to get involved. Windows and Linux versions can be downloaded at: http://tkhtml.tcl.tk/hv3.html You can gra... 28 Jul 2010 19:34
How top create starpack with multiple tcl files and other packages
Kroc <kroc(a)kroc.tk> writes: BTW I don't think tclkit 8.3 exists. -- David Zolli No. 8.3 did not have a virtual filesystem therefore no tclkit. -- Pat Thoyts http://www.patthoyts.tk/ To reply, rot13 the return address or read the X-Address header. PGP fingerprint 2C 6E 98 ... 25 Jul 2010 18:21
Extensions and ActiveTcl
I've decided that I'd be best off writing some code that I need in C and provide it as a package. So, I found wiki.tcl.tk/11153 - Hello World as a C extension. I've built hello.so, but % load ./libhello.so fails with couldn't load file "./libhello.so": ./libhello.so: undefined symbol: tclStubsPtr ... 26 Jul 2010 09:25
Compressing a file (in windows) -sorry for the triple-post
Sorry!!! Sorry for the triple-post, but my mail-server just went nuts... First I was told "couldn't verify your email adress" and after I canceled I discovered that the same message was sent three times... Sorry for the inconvenience. - edgar ... 24 Jul 2010 20:57
Calling an unexported method with TclOO and the C api
Hello all, I am having problems calling unexported methods from the C api. I have the following C code to create a method called set2 in the BaseExample class (this ends up as libset.so): #include <string.h> #include <tcl8.6/tclOO.h> static int Set2(ClientData clientData, Tcl_Interp *interp, Tcl_Object... 28 Jul 2010 10:44