From: Andy Hewitt on
Following on from my posting about Talk Talk, I decided to go with them,
the saving was too much not to ignore.

I was supposed to go live on the 9th, but have been away camping in The
Lakes for the week, so have no idea if it went well or not. To all
intents and purposes it must have, as I plugged in tonight, and all is
well, phone is working, and broadband too.

The broadband is just fine, and although according to Sam Knows my
exchange is not LLU'd by anybody yet, I guess that must be wrong now, as
I am definitely getting more than 8meg. They suggested I should get
16meg, and I've seen 14meg this afternoon, and I'm seeing 12-13meg this
evening, which all things considered [1] is not too bad. Uploads have
hit the advertised 800Kb too.

Overall, it's a no brainer I think, I'm getting faster broadband, and
the same phone service for �12 a month less.

[1] It's Talk Talk, so I'm execting a rubbish contention ratio. It's
school holidays, and it's Friday evening.

--
Andy Hewitt
<http://web.me.com/andrewhewitt1/>

Pages: 1