From: Leftmcj on
Hello,
I'm on a small team (6-8 contacts) of people that receive messages from a
supervisor that have to be responded to in order. The company doesn't want to
set up a shared inbox for some reason, but I'm hoping to make things easier
with what we have. I have these messages flagged as they come in, and when
someone has completed them, they send out a message saying that all the cases
are complete as of the time of the message. I've got these flagged as they
come in also. My question is would there be a way to flag all messages in a
folder complete when a message that meets certain critera is received? I'm on
Outlook 03 SP3. Thanks.