From: Ajay on
I forgot to mention that I have set JP7 on the EzDSP board to 1-2 as
said in the Ezdsp technical reference doc to make it "Jump to Flash"

From: Brad Griffis on
Start out by putting a hardware breakpoint at address 0x3F7FF6. Then do
Debug -> Reset followed by Debug -> Run. Does it get to the hardware
breakpoint? If not, your bootmodes are not set up correctly. If it does
get there try doing Debug -> Step Into and see where it goes. Try a few of
those and you should be able to see where it goes into the weeds.

Brad