From: Ajay on
What exactly is this file?

I tried using the OnChip Flash Programmer for CCS 2.2 with the EzDSP
for programming the flash and it throws up this error:

"Code Composer could not locate:
FlashAPIInterface.c
Would you like to browse for it?"

I have no clue where to find this file. Any ideas?

From: noway2 on
>What exactly is this file?
>
>I tried using the OnChip Flash Programmer for CCS 2.2 with the EzDSP
>for programming the flash and it throws up this error:
>
>"Code Composer could not locate:
>FlashAPIInterface.c
>Would you like to browse for it?"
>

>I have no clue where to find this file. Any ideas?

There is apparently a bug in CCS2. It has been a little while, but I
remember reading something about this in their "known issues" section of
the answers database. My best guess is that someone left some debugging
information in the windose app.

The problem appears to have been rectified in CCS3.

This message was sent using the Comp.DSP web interface on
www.DSPRelated.com
From: Brad Griffis on
Just click the "do not show this again" box and forget about it.

Brad

From: Ajay on
Thanks.

I have also found that for some reason my code doesn't seem to run.

The example flash program in the C++ Headers and Code from TI website
seems to load correctly.

The variables get initialized but when I run it via CCS 2.2 the
interrupts do not seem to occur.
Additionally if I shut down EzDSP and then restart it with jumper sent
to Flash mode, then when I run disassembly all I see is TRAP0 for all
the locations.

Any solution for this or am I doing something wrong.

I even tried using SDFlash to download to the DSP

From: Ajay on
I would just like to correct what I wrote above.

On further testing I find that I can do a Debug > Reset CPU and Debug >
Restart and it goes to main and I can run the program.

I would like the program to begin automatically as a seperate embedded
unit without me using CCS.

How do I do this?