From: Murat.ERAYDIN on
Dear Group,

I want to share my experience with InstallShield with everybody on
this group. Everybody should know what I have been going through
before buying InstallShield.

I purchased this product almost exactly one month ago. On good faith.
InstallShield is the world leader in installers, right? What can go
wrong?

Well...I cannot activate my purchased product. Not only that...I
cannot get my money back too. I even signed their letter of
destruction, but they won't give me my money.

Since its been a month now, my paid "trial" has expired. I cannot even
use InstallShield anymore, despite paying more than four thousand
dollars for it (premium) in my hard earned money.

Here is the YouTube video. The process just dies itself after I
activate. How can this be? Moreso, how can InstallShield totally
ignore my requests for my money back???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDeJI-fJWb0

They have a serious bug and they are ignoring it. I paid money for
this, their product won't activate, its not my problem, yet I cannot
use the InstallShield, or get my money back.

Buyer beware!!!

Murat ERAYDIN
Karmasis
From: MURAT ERAYDIN MURAT on
As the real Murat ERAYDIN of Karmasis, I recommend you all folks to disregard
the following post. Somebody is playing a trick with Flexera/Installshield.

I will also ask Microsoft (my former employee) to investigate this scam.

Regards
"Real" Murat Eraydin
Karmasis