From: Dan Tabla on
Hi everyone,

I'd like to have some question+answer showing up on top of all my
applications() to make me read it and memorize it.
I know that I can hide Excel, but how can I hide the form but the text on
the form to be visible?
There is anyway to do it in VBA?
From: ryguy7272 on
Can you please explain further? This doesn't really make any sense to me.
Please give a specific example. Before/after examples usually work great!

--
Ryan---