From: Morite on
Hi,

I ahve a user who is a PA and has her managers mailbox as an attached
mailbox in her outlook profile.
The folder icons show with a small blue double header arrow in the bottom
left hand corner. The user is unable to rename any of these folder as they
revert back to their original names quite quickly.

I am assuming that this is a synchronised folder as she has the cached mode
active but I can't find anything to prove this.

Does any one know what this means or do they know of a link that shows what
they as I need to prove it. I ahve had a look around at most of the sites
showing outlook icons but can't see this one listed

TIA

Andy