From: Mommybear on
I work in a department that has a process in place where we are in different
stages on working with files. Is there a way to color code folder names or
change the icon for specific folders that would indicate the status of the
files. These are on a server and used by multiple people. I understand we
could just change the name of the folder to indicate its status, but would
like other options instead.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your question pertain to IE6?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
cf.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/0be450d426dc6091

From: Mommybear on
We use IE6 and this is where we browse our files and access them.

From: Mommybear on
Thank you.