From: Ryan on
tWithin a matrix of data, I want to use two conditional formating/color
scaling: one for the background color of the cell, the second for the font
color corresponding to a different (but same size) data matrix.

I know how to use the conditional formatting/color scaling for the
background color--however would it be possible to have a different color
scaling for the font color (and applied to one data matrix but referencing a
separate data matrix)?

Or even, can I at least use the conditional formatting/color scaling but
changing the font color instead of the background cell color?

Thanks for any help.

Given: [Data Matrix 1]; [Data Matrix 2]

Make Background Color Scaling for Data Matrix 1 referencing Data Matrix 1
Make Font Color Scaling for Data Matrix 1 referencing Data Matrix 2, lining
up each of the matrix elements