From: Glenda on
I have a user complaining about having lost most of her font color palette.
She used to have 5 rows with a "more colors" and now she has only about 12
colors to choose from. Anyone know how I can get her other colors back?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Glenda" <Glenda(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a user complaining about having lost most of her font color palette.
> She used to have 5 rows with a "more colors" and now she has only about 12
> colors to choose from. Anyone know how I can get her other colors back?

This doesn't seem like an Outlook question to me. Does composing in, sat,
Word show more colors?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]