From: Pat on
I have a spreadsheet which has been used for many years by several different
people who have each applied their own particular "footer" to the
spreadsheet. The footer listing is now far too long. Is there any way to to
delete those items in the footer "history" listing which no longer apply?
Thank you.
--
Pat
From: Gord Dibben on
If you're speaking of the pre-defined footer list.

Some of these are User Name and items such as Author, Company Name, Title
and others found in File>Properties

Give some examples of footers that have been added to the pre-defined list.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP