From: CJP at UBS CJP at on
I am creating a EXCEL Spreadsheet that will be distributed worldwide.

As data is entered in the Spreadsheet, it will be transmitted to the
homeoffice.

I would like to capture the timestamp of the workstation that is sending the
document to the Home Office, including Time Zone.

From: Harald Staff on
Hi

Chip has this at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/TimeZoneAndDaylightTime.aspx

HTH. Best wishes Harald