From: Sam on
We have seen your message before ! Enough bidders I saw and for a very
high price

I'm wondering why you post it twice on a worldwide newsgroup while you
only ships your stuff to the USA.

SAM

From: stiggity on
On Jul 2, 10:19 pm, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> Brandon wrote:
> > Sam wrote on Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:30:04 -0700 (PDT):
>
> >> We have seen your message before ! Enough bidders I saw and for a
> >> very high price
>
> > This is not my auction, but if it was mine, there would be no such
> > thing as "enough bidders."  Of course, when one is seeking a bargain,
> > one prefers an auction only he knows about. :-)
>
> >> I'm wondering why you post it twice on a worldwide newsgroup while
> >> you only ships your stuff to the USA.
>
> > Any forum or newsgroup is visible "worldwide."
>
> Exactly, that's why it would be courteous to include the fact that he's
> willing to ship only inside the US so people don't need to waste their time
> looking at supposedly "don't miss out" items.
>
> .

Fellows:
I value this newsgroup, and i did not intentionally make my auction
"US-Only" I sorta listed it quickly.
I will ship to anywhere, just send me a message on eBay. Sorry the 2nd
post was really a "follow-up"
i just want to let _anyone reading my usenet posts_ to know i have a
nice CMD Hard Drive on Ebay.
I mean "2" posts for a good cause, and more replies than posts, with
people griping.. didnt mean to
confuse, or insult anyone... sheesh..

-Steve