From: Brandon on
Sam wrote on Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:30:04 -0700 (PDT):

> We have seen your message before ! Enough bidders I saw and for a very
> high price

This is not my auction, but if it was mine, there would be no such
thing as "enough bidders." Of course, when one is seeking a bargain,
one prefers an auction only he knows about. :-)

> I'm wondering why you post it twice on a worldwide newsgroup while you
> only ships your stuff to the USA.

Any forum or newsgroup is visible "worldwide."

Although I am not interested in this item, I think people should feel
free to post their auctions for the more unusual Commodore stuff here.

My only complaint with the original poster is that he didn't make his
second post a followup to his original post, which would have been the
courteous thing to do.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
From: Clocky on
Brandon wrote:
> Sam wrote on Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:30:04 -0700 (PDT):
>
>> We have seen your message before ! Enough bidders I saw and for a
>> very high price
>
> This is not my auction, but if it was mine, there would be no such
> thing as "enough bidders." Of course, when one is seeking a bargain,
> one prefers an auction only he knows about. :-)
>
>> I'm wondering why you post it twice on a worldwide newsgroup while
>> you only ships your stuff to the USA.
>
> Any forum or newsgroup is visible "worldwide."

Exactly, that's why it would be courteous to include the fact that he's
willing to ship only inside the US so people don't need to waste their time
looking at supposedly "don't miss out" items.

..