From: Ladmo on
I have The following that I need to get rid of...

Superbase for the Commodore 64
Timeworks SwiftCalc (for Commodore 64)
Timeworks Word Writer4 (for Commodore 64)
and Barbie (for Commodore 64)
All have the boxes and paperwork that came with them

I also have the CMD JiffyDOS User's Manual

Please make me an offer or it hits the dumper this weekend!

Thanks
dwhittaker(a)gmail.com
From: Ladmo on
I also forgot to mention that I have Microsoft Multiplan (Epyx) that
goes with the bundle

From: Caricon on
Where are you located? Would be nice to know for shipping purposes.
Thanks.

From: polishedball on
On Apr 30, 4:43 pm, Caricon <cari...(a)wcoil.com> wrote:
> Where are you located?  Would be nice to know for shipping purposes.
> Thanks.

from another thread on a PET. "I ship from Colorado"

From: Ladmo on
On Apr 30, 2:58 pm, polishedball <polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 4:43 pm, Caricon <cari...(a)wcoil.com> wrote:
>
> > Where are you located?  Would be nice to know for shipping purposes.
> > Thanks.
>
> from another thread on a PET.   "I ship from Colorado"

That is correct... Colorado Springs, Colorado.