From: Payton Byrd on
I'm wanting to read the error channel of all the drives on the IEC bus
and obtain the initial dos header that describes the type of drive.
This works for all the drives EXCEPT the one that loaded the program
because the one that loaded the program returns back "OK" as the drive
status as it should. What command do I send to the drives to get back
to that initial state before anything was done on the drive?
From: Payton Byrd on
On Apr 29, 11:44 am, Payton Byrd <plb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wanting to read the error channel of all the drives on the IEC bus
> and obtain the initial dos header that describes the type of drive.
> This works for all the drives EXCEPT the one that loaded the program
> because the one that loaded the program returns back "OK" as the drive
> status as it should.  What command do I send to the drives to get back
> to that initial state before anything was done on the drive?

I figured it out. The command to send is "UJ".

Pages: 1
Prev: WANTED: some obscure rare C64 stuff
Next: For Sale