From: Y.Porat on
for the first time an inner contradiction was found
by me regarding the
'single' electron interfering with itself
in the 'double slit experiment' !!

first and most simple to prove was the
contradiction to the H U P !! (of QM itself !!)
(may be not simple for all .....)
2
it can be similarly be about the 'single photon'
interfering with itself
my claim in that last case is
that
SINGLE PHOTON WAS NEVER DEFINED
PROPERLY AN UN AMBIGUOUS LY !!
and in fact itis actually more than a single photon !

a 'single photon' not as the current human definition
but a closer definition to "" reality of photons**

anyway
it is more obvious about the 'Single *electron'* !!

3
the prove and explanations were given
in my last thread here that was called:

'Can a single physical entity be -at the
*same time*- in two
*separated locations* ???!!! ""

(now let me ques who will be the first one
to jump in against it like....a ...)

if it is 'for it'----
welcome (:-)

copyright
Yehiel Porat Feb 2010

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------

'

From: BURT on
On Feb 10, 1:27 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> for the first time an inner contradiction was found
> by me regarding the
> 'single' electron interfering with itself
> in the 'double slit experiment'  !!
>
> first and most simple to   prove was the
> contradiction to the H U P !! (of QM itself !!)
> (may be not simple for all  .....)
> 2
> it can be similarly  be  about the 'single photon'
> interfering    with itself
> my claim in that last case is
> that
>  SINGLE PHOTON WAS NEVER DEFINED
> PROPERLY AN UN AMBIGUOUS LY !!
> and in fact itis actually more than  a single  photon !
>
>  a 'single photon'  not as the current  human definition
> but a closer definition to "" reality of photons**
>
> anyway
> it is  more obvious about the 'Single *electron'* !!
>
> 3
> the prove and explanations   were  given
> in  my last   thread here that was called:
>
> 'Can  a single physical entity be -at the
> *same time*- in two
> *separated   locations*  ???!!! ""
>
> (now let me   ques  who will be the first one
> to   jump in  against it     like....a ...)
>
> if it is 'for it'----
> welcome  (:-)
>
> copyright
> Yehiel Porat    Feb  2010
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> -------------------
>
> '

QM is energy vibrating slow then faster then fasest then goes fastest
in the other direction then slower then slow then is at rest in the
center of the wave. Vibration is outward then inward.. The cycle is
repeating stochastically in direction.

Where it is slow it is found more often than where it is fast. This
gives the same result as the Max Born interpretation.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Igor on
On Feb 10, 4:27 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> for the first time an inner contradiction was found
> by me regarding the
> 'single' electron interfering with itself
> in the 'double slit experiment'  !!
>
> first and most simple to   prove was the
> contradiction to the H U P !! (of QM itself !!)
> (may be not simple for all  .....)

So where IS your proof? We're waiting.

> 2
> it can be similarly  be  about the 'single photon'
> interfering    with itself
> my claim in that last case is
> that
>  SINGLE PHOTON WAS NEVER DEFINED
> PROPERLY AN UN AMBIGUOUS LY !!
> and in fact itis actually more than  a single  photon !

Well, if you have an output energy equal to the quantum energy as
given by Planck, how many photons do you have?

>  a 'single photon'  not as the current  human definition
> but a closer definition to "" reality of photons**
>
> anyway
> it is  more obvious about the 'Single *electron'* !!

How so? Planck's formula applies to all particles.

> 3
> the prove and explanations   were  given
> in  my last   thread here that was called:
>
> 'Can  a single physical entity be -at the
> *same time*- in two
> *separated   locations*  ???!!! ""

The main problem is that the photon can be de-localized. Your so-
called proof would only apply to localized particles. Feynman called
this the single mystery of QM since so many other elements of the
weirdness seem to stem from it. In any case, you're howling up the
wrong tree on this one, Rex.

From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> for the first time an inner contradiction was found
> by me regarding the
> 'single' electron interfering with itself
> in the 'double slit experiment' !!

No .. you just don't understand QM.

> first and most simple to prove was the
> contradiction to the H U P !! (of QM itself !!)

There is no contradiction to the HUP

> (may be not simple for all .....)
> 2
> it can be similarly be about the 'single photon'
> interfering with itself
> my claim in that last case is
> that
> SINGLE PHOTON WAS NEVER DEFINED
> PROPERLY AN UN AMBIGUOUS LY !!

Yes .. it is

> and in fact itis actually more than a single photon !

No .. it is not. A single photon is a single photon. If it was more than
one, then each of THOSE would be a single photon. Regardless, you have
single photons

> a 'single photon' not as the current human definition
> but a closer definition to "" reality of photons**

Our definition of photons is based on reality and hundreds of years of
observations.

> anyway
> it is more obvious about the 'Single *electron'* !!

Both are obvious, both a individually detectable

> 3
> the prove and explanations were given
> in my last thread here that was called:
>
> 'Can a single physical entity be -at the
> *same time*- in two
> *separated locations* ???!!! ""

There is no proof of anything there, other than your complete ignorance of
physics

> (now let me ques who will be the first one
> to jump in against it like....a ...)
>
> if it is 'for it'----
> welcome (:-)

You really are deluded.

From: BURT on
On Feb 10, 3:28 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > for the first time an inner contradiction was found
> > by me regarding the
> > 'single' electron interfering with itself
> > in the 'double slit experiment'  !!
>
> No .. you just don't understand QM.
>
> > first and most simple to   prove was the
> > contradiction to the H U P !! (of QM itself !!)
>
> There is no contradiction to the HUP
>
> > (may be not simple for all  .....)
> > 2
> > it can be similarly  be  about the 'single photon'
> > interfering    with itself
> > my claim in that last case is
> > that
> > SINGLE PHOTON WAS NEVER DEFINED
> > PROPERLY AN UN AMBIGUOUS LY !!
>
> Yes .. it is
>
> > and in fact itis actually more than  a single  photon !
>
> No .. it is not.  A single photon is a single photon.  If it was more than
> one, then each of THOSE would be a single photon.  Regardless, you have
> single photons
>
> > a 'single photon'  not as the current  human definition
> > but a closer definition to "" reality of photons**
>
> Our definition of photons is based on reality and hundreds of years of
> observations.
>
> > anyway
> > it is  more obvious about the 'Single *electron'* !!
>
> Both are obvious, both a individually detectable
>
> > 3
> > the prove and explanations   were  given
> > in  my last   thread here that was called:
>
> > 'Can  a single physical entity be -at the
> > *same time*- in two
> > *separated   locations*  ???!!! ""
>
> There is no proof of anything there, other than your complete ignorance of
> physics
>
> > (now let me   ques  who will be the first one
> > to   jump in  against it     like....a ...)
>
> > if it is 'for it'----
> > welcome  (:-)
>
> You really are deluded.

Can you tell me the only valid wave function?

Collapsing the sine wave is what is happening.

Mitch Raemsch