From: BURT on
Flat atoms or contracted atoms don't exist in physics. They have been
swept away.

The electrons would be too close to the nucleus.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Don Stockbauer on
On Feb 10, 10:32 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Flat atoms or contracted atoms don't exist in physics. They have been
> swept away.
>
> The electrons would be too close to the nucleus.

Flat atoms. Sure wouldn't want to use them in soft drinks.
From: john on
On Feb 10, 11:18 pm, Don Stockbauer <don.stockba...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 10:32 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Flat atoms or contracted atoms don't exist in physics. They have been
> > swept away.
>
> > The electrons would be too close to the nucleus.
>
> Flat atoms.  Sure wouldn't want to use them in soft drinks.

Our 'flat' Milky Way has a spherical halo
of stars; actually a double-layered spherical halo
with the two layers rotating oppositely.

So is the Milky Way flat............or sperical?

john
From: BURT on
On Feb 10, 9:18 pm, Don Stockbauer <don.stockba...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 10:32 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Flat atoms or contracted atoms don't exist in physics. They have been
> > swept away.
>
> > The electrons would be too close to the nucleus.
>
> Flat atoms.  Sure wouldn't want to use them in soft drinks.

If you sped up pop to near light speeds it would go flat. I doubt it.

From: bert on
On Feb 11, 12:53 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 9:18 pm, Don Stockbauer <don.stockba...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 10, 10:32 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Flat atoms or contracted atoms don't exist in physics. They have been
> > > swept away.
>
> > > The electrons would be too close to the nucleus.
>
> > Flat atoms.  Sure wouldn't want to use them in soft drinks.
>
> If you sped up pop to near light speeds it would go flat. I doubt it.

To Ya All(Fl.talk) Everything in micro realm has to be round and
spinning. It has to be supersymmetrical. That goes with my "Spin is
in Theory TreBert