From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/7/10 1:22 PM, bert wrote:
> Eistein gave E=MC^2 I gave G=EMC^2

Einstein had the advantage over you, Herb, in that observations
and experiments agree with relativity predictions, whereas your
equation and theories are just nonsense. Oh yeah!

From: Benj on
On Aug 7, 2:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/10 1:22 PM, bert wrote:
>
> > Eistein gave E=MC^2   I gave G=EMC^2
>
>    Einstein had the advantage over you, Herb, in that observations
>    and experiments agree with relativity predictions, whereas your
>    equation and theories are just nonsense. Oh yeah!

Well, true, Sam, but then "TreBert" is "smarter than Einstein" and
your aren't!
From: nuny on
On Aug 7, 11:13 am, "hanson" <han...(a)quick.net> wrote:

> Mark L. Fergerson wrote:
> I'm glad I turned my killfile off for a moment.
>
> hans' son wrote:
>
> AHAHAHA... Yeah right!... Sure, sure, you did... ahahaha...

Let me guess; you're one of those who think Google Groups users have
no killfile options.

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

> Mark L. Fergerson wrote:
> [snipped ~ 100 lines by which Fergie embarrassed himself]

Obviously you are projecting your own embarrassment on being exposed
as the poseur you are. No math, no argument.

> I own one gold artifact, my wedding ring. It is not composed
> of particles about the size of visible light wavelengths, nor
> is it a thin film, it is about 1/32 of an inch thick. Yet my ring
> is yellow.  I know this.
>
> hans' son snipped that which he does not want to see, that his "arguments" are irrelevant

> Mark L. Fergerson wrote:
> Go ahead prove me wrong.
>
> hans' son  wrote:

That he has nothing, as before.

Back into the killfile for you, time-waster.

Mark L. Fergerson
From: Edward Green on
On Aug 7, 1:12 am, "hanson" <han...(a)quick.net> wrote:
> .... ahahahaha... ahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA...
> I hate to rain on your undying Einstein-love-parade here,
> which Zios promote, but about which rational Jews say:
> "Oye weh"..."Goyim, Goyim, Goyim"... "Go figure"....
>
> Mark L. Fergerson"n...(a)bid.nes" <alien8...(a)gmail.com> wroteL
>
> Excognito <stuartbr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 65th Birthday of Nuclear Warfare
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy>
>
> Einstein Dingleberry Mark L. Fergerson wrote:
> [about "For those who don't believe E=mc^2"]:
> Good one; dead silence from the anti-Einstein fanatics.
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> Better one;  because the only fanartic is you, Fergie.
> There is good reason for the silence because loud-
> mouthing Einstein Dingleberries ...

There was a real professor Dingle, and he was an English anti-
relativist. So the choice of sobriquet is ironic.
From: Androcles on

"Edward Green" <spamspamspam3(a)netzero.com> wrote in message
On Aug 7, 1:12 am, "hanson" <han...(a)quick.net> wrote:
> .... ahahahaha... ahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA...
> I hate to rain on your undying Einstein-love-parade here,
> which Zios promote, but about which rational Jews say:
> "Oye weh"..."Goyim, Goyim, Goyim"... "Go figure"....
>
> Mark L. Fergerson"n...(a)bid.nes" <alien8...(a)gmail.com> wroteL
>
> Excognito <stuartbr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 65th Birthday of Nuclear Warfare
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy>
>
> Einstein Dingleberry Mark L. Fergerson wrote:
> [about "For those who don't believe E=mc^2"]:
> Good one; dead silence from the anti-Einstein fanatics.
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> Better one; because the only fanartic is you, Fergie.
> There is good reason for the silence because loud-
> mouthing Einstein Dingleberries ...

There was a real professor Dingle, and he was an English anti-
relativist. So the choice of sobriquet is ironic.
There was a real Professor Dingle, and he was an English
professor of physics.
There was a real moronic Einstein, and he was a Jewish joker
who thought a constant velocity was
go-there-stop-turn-around-and-go-back-again.
2AB/(t'A-tA) = c